Seattle, WA
Poet, blogger, lawyer, educator, sista, sister, aunt, daughter, mentor, friend, dog owner, lover of music and all things gluten free... Writing about all of this and more.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Closed for maintenance?

Of course the time when I feel I have all these thoughts coursing through my mind so much of the time, and so much I want to write about, and when I have found myself having more and more intersting conversations about purpose, passion, politics, all the great "p's" of the human condition, of course that time would coincide with me studying to take the bar exam in a month.

Lawdamussy.

So aside from the very sporadic, very short rant of a midnight i-can't-sleep-gotta-get-up-in-5 moment, I will check y'all in a month (God willing!).

Until then, I do hope you'll peruse all the ingenius content already posted on this a-here girlwomansoul's blog.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment